Saturday, May 17, 2008

After Sometime


Its been quite a long time since the lastime i wrote something here. Yeah, it’s almost 2 weeks I got silent.


When I decided to create this blog, I’ve set a target, to make one new entry per day. It went as planned for the first two articles, but then it turned gloomy.


it’s not that I got no subject to write, there’s even a lot to share; my personal affairs that fill my every day life, also the global events like Mother’s Day, Teacher’s Day and etc that keep queuing, waiting for their turn to arrive. it’s just that those things are still not capable of pushing and moving these fingers to write.


The reason? I myself can’t figure out why. May be I still cant suit with this new space of da’wa, I dont know.


But thanks God, I can now feel that I’ve found the booster to write. Hopefully this will trigger me to keep writing.



AMEEN......

1 comment:

Hilman Nordin said...

this is what we call as writer's block. or now popularly known as blogger's block. =)

in order to cure it, you have to visit other blogs often, and leave comments. and then you will see that you can write about many things actually. =)

Quote of the Week

" Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start now and make a brand new ending "

Get the Touch Back!!!

ALLAHUAKBAR!!!